Thursday, March 13, 2008

Almost Done!!

My parents came down this weekend to help Josh and I put some finishing touches on our back bedroom. We are almost done! Just a little paint, some lighting, and a radiator cover (that will come this summer - I hope).

Mom and I spent most of the day making the closet a functional space. Here is a picture of us getting in out of the crazy rain outside to put the finishing touches on the closet cabinet.


While Mom and I were working in the house, Josh and Dad were out in the shed working on the window and door trim. Anyone recognize the radial arm saw? It was the one that Mom and Dad used to build their house almost 30 years ago!



Mom and Dad have gone back to Connecticut and we have a few finishing touches to put on th place but it's almost ready for move-in day...which I hope will be this Sunday. The picture below is Josh filling the nail holes so that we will be able to paint the trim this weekend.


Here is a picture of the finished closet. All we need to do is add the clothes! I can't wait to move in!


This has been quite a journey! Who know that one room could take so much time and effort. But it was well worth it. One of the next posts will be a before and after! It has come a long way!!!

No comments: